Dear Ochsner Fitness Center members,
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) and we would like to give you an update on some changes we have made to our billing process in light of the situation. As you know, Ochsner Fitness Center was ordered to close on midnight Monday March 16.
Here is what you need to know about your March 2020 draft:
- We expect March drafts will be processed in the next week. Given the unprecedented situation, we have encountered unprecedented challenges in getting our billing system to adjust. We WILL NOT run billing until the billing company until assures us our members won't be overcharged.
- All March 2020 monthly dues, freeze and hold fees, etc., (locker and towel services if applicable), will be reduced by 50%. This includes all gymnastics, swim, and special programming fees. The reduction in dues means you will NOT be charged or pay for services that were not available because of the closure.
- This March 2020 billing statement replaces the notice you received on March 1, 2020, which was delivered before our facilities were closed.
- You might see a food and beverage minimum charge, but the minimum you see is for the month of February and not March.
- For memberships that have usage credits, the credit you will see pertains to the usage in February, not March.
- April 2020 fitness center billing will not take place for any dues, fees, freeze or hold fees, monthly fees, or children's programming. When our facility opens up, we will let our members know how billing will go from there.
- The only members who can expect to be billed in the month of April 2020 are those members who may have charged purchases directly to their fitness center accounts during the period of March 1, 2020 and March 16, 2020.
Please refer to your online account for any detailed billing on your account. If you have issues logging in, your online account access can be reset by emailing your first name, last name, and member number to email@example.com. Your accounts will be reset between 9-5 Monday through Friday.
Please keep in mind we are undergoing a high volume of communication during these uncertain times and note that we hope to respond to all inquiries and questions within 48 hours if possible. Since our facility is closed, there will be significant delays to returning phone messages, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if possible.
Finally, we hope all our Ochsner Fitness Center family is staying healthy. Please let us know if you need anything from us during this time and we will do our best to help.
In Good Health,
Ochsner Fitness Center